This post is particularly close to my heart , because I have been working, so hard, to find my passion in life. Sometimes I feel it is writing, but other times I see myself doing other things. At moments I feel like writing is just a dream, something that is a really good hobby but not neccessary something I am meant to do in life.
Unless we explore all the opportunities given to us in this life, we never really know, what we are truly connected to, or what we are meant to be doing. The ten reasons to find your life’s passion are listed below.
Please leave a comment if you can think of other reasons to find your passion in life. I would love to hear from you.
1. You will feel happier, more energized, and more enthusiastic about life in general.
2. You will feel like something has finally “clicked” — that you are doing what you were meant to do.
3. Your relationships will improve because you will be a more attractive, interesting person.
4. You will be so engaged in what you are doing that time passes quickly.
5. You will be inspired to learn more, take more actions, broaden your perspective.
6. You will attract and encounter interesting, like-minded people who share your passion.
7. Feelings of anxiety, boredom, and depression will melt away.
8. You will have a sense of a larger purpose to your life.
9. Your priorities will shift for the better.
10. You will not be stuck in a deadend job, working at something you don’t love doing.
“Passion is found within ourselves, when we have a deep need to do the one thing we know we are meant to be doing”
“Find your passion, harness it, and take off in flight to make it yours”
“True passion can not be found if you don’t have the guts to go after it, with all you have”
All quotes are my original creations on passion
Written by: Debbie A. DeVIta
May 22nd 2012