Before we can taste the beauty of success, we must experience failure so many times that the average person will contemplate giving up. Why you ask? Well, for several reasons. Sometimes the self esteem can not take that many hits without collapsing. Other times people just decide to pursue other things that seem easier to them. When you feel like your dreams will never come true, read these five reasons why you shouldn’t give up. I hope I can motivate you to try just one thing to keep you on the road to those dreams you have. I promise you are worth it and so are your dreams.
1. You Already Have Everything You Need To Succeed~ Everything you need to reach your goal is already inside of you. You would not have a dream if you were not meant to live it. Believe that and keep pursuing your goals.
2. It Will Feel Good~ There is no better feeling in the world than knowing that you faced an obstacle and that only through determination you made it happen.
3. To Prove To Yourself That You Can ~ You want to prove it to yourself and the world that you can. Remember, true failure isn’t really when you fail; it’s when you give up.
4. You Are Stronger Than You Know~ You have the strength to get through anything and also the perseverance to triumph over the obstacles put in your path. Just keep going. You’ll get there.
5. Inspire Others~ Sometimes you need to keep going just so you can inspire someone else to get through their own failures. Inspiring others is maybe the most important reason not to give up. Being an inspiration in this world to just one other person, will ensure you leave a mark for years to come.
Written by: Debbie DeVita
October 24th 2012